Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall is in the Air

It is getting nippy already here in Chicago. Temps already in the 50's! I am not ready for winter I want to enjoy the Fall, have a nice Halloween, get in a few last garage sales and estate sales. So I am focusing more and more on listing Fall Fashion items and hunting for them as well.
Enjoy these Pins:

Source: etsy.com via Bill on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Esther on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Michele on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Marlo's on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Jan on Pinterest





3 comments:

  1. Bill, thank you for including my leopard brooch. I love reading every one of our blogs. You are THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Collection of Fall Jewels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete